Note: this special offer includes both the webinar ticket/notes AND our Unit 3 Revision Questions Book! Both the webinar notes and book will be shipped together prior to the webinar.
Date & time
- Monday, 26th June 2023, 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- The webinar will only be available to watch at this time - no recordings will be available.
- Live webinar on Zoom. To be permitted entry into the webinar, you may be asked to switch on your camera to verify your identity. Mics and cameras will then be disabled upon entry.
- The notes booklet will be posted to you in the weeks leading up to the webinar.
- A unique access link will be emailed to you 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- $55 per student ticket, with FREE delivery of the printed notes.
- +$25 for a copy of our Unit 3 Revision Questions Book (including FREE shipping).
- If you are a teacher wishing to make a school group or teacher booking via a school invoice, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Presenter
Mr Ken Ong manages the VCE Psychology Teachers' Network (Psyched), teaches VCE Psychology at Melbourne High School, and is also an experienced Assessor and Exam Writer for VCAA. Most of his students have achieved study scores above 40, including several perfect scores, and Mr Ong will share insights into how to achieve the best possible result on SACs and the exam. After completing postgraduate research at the University of Melbourne, he has worked with VCAA in forming the 2023-2027 Psychology Study Design, published a series of practice exams and revision books for VCE Psychology students, run professional development sessions for hundreds of VCE Psychology Teachers, produced online learning videos for Psychology internationally, and held VCE Coordinator, Senior Year Level Coordinator, and Staff Professional Learning Leading Teacher positions at Melbourne High School. Over 8,000 students have attended his lectures - do not miss out!
Have a read of testimonials from past attendees here.
- All bookings are final - no refunds are available.
- Please double-check your postal address at checkout, as the printed lecture notes will be posted to your nominated address. Unfortunately, we are unable to send to PO boxes, and free shipping does not extend addresses outside of Victoria.
The email address nominated at checkout will be sent a unique webinar access link 24 hours prior to the webinar - please ensure your email address is correct. If you do not receive a confirmation email within a few minutes of your ticket purchase, please contact us at email@example.com to ensure your email address is up to date for the webinar link.
If you do not receive the webinar link 24 hours prior to the session, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will resend the webinar link to an alternative email address as quickly as we can. Please nominate a personal email address (e.g., Gmail, Outlook, iCloud), as some school email servers block Zoom messages.
Only one device per paid attendee can be used to view the live webinar. Tickets purchased through our website are a license for a single attendee only, and not for use in a group or classroom setting.
- Please note that you agree to all terms and conditions upon purchase of your ticket.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions - we're always happy to help! We'll email you back within 24 business hours.